Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woot, got my eyeball.

Options
  • 15-12-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭

So after a couple weeks work I got 5* on all GHII career tracks on Hard and unlocked the eyeball guitar. I must say, it was great fun, a nice balance between challenging and tedious yet very rewarding. Last song done was Psychobiliy Freakout (I thought this would take me much longer actually) but I'd say I was stuck on The Trooper for the longest amount of time (those green triplets followed by 4 chords just wasn't happening).

Anybody else working towards this or want to share their memories? :)

I doubt I will ever 5* everything on Expert, but I'll see how much I can do (have the first 2 tiers done I think). I'll probably go back and see how high I can score on hard/expert songs too and try to gold star most of the hard ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I was working towards it until I realised I'd never be good enough to 5 star all the songs in the last two tiers. YYZ and Beast and the Harlot are the only songs I've managed to get 4 stars on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

So after a couple weeks work I got 5* on all GHII career tracks on Hard and unlocked the eyeball guitar. I must say, it was great fun, a nice balance between challenging and tedious yet very rewarding. Last song done was Psychobiliy Freakout (I thought this would take me much longer actually) but I'd say I was stuck on The Trooper for the longest amount of time (those green triplets followed by 4 chords just wasn't happening).

Anybody else working towards this or want to share their memories? :)

I doubt I will ever 5* everything on Expert, but I'll see how much I can do (have the first 2 tiers done I think). I'll probably go back and see how high I can score on hard/expert songs too and try to gold star most of the hard ones.

Ya, remember doing this a while back! Good times. Did it in III too!

Sadly, I fit into the category of not having enough skill/patience to 5* Expert. Only got about 5 or 6 songs left to 5*, rest are all 4*, problem is... Some are barely 4, like a 2.1x multiplier... Oh noes!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Doing better than me, all i've really managed to do is unlock gold silver and bronze streaks, as well as co-op "couple of streakers" achievement.

Christmas hols next week, maybe i'll have more time to practice. Currently stuck on Aerosmith's Same Old Song And Dance on hard. Bastardised tune if ever there was one.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 validreasoning?

Doing better than me, all i've really managed to do is unlock gold silver and bronze streaks, as well as co-op "couple of streakers" achievement.

Christmas hols next week, maybe i'll have more time to practice. Currently stuck on Aerosmith's Same Old Song And Dance on hard. Bastardised tune if ever there was one.

VR?

Advertisement