Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga week 16

• 15-12-2007 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Sat 15 Espanyol v Levante (7pm) Sky Sports Xtra 7pm La Liga
    Sat 15 Valencia v Barcelona (9pm) Sky Sports Xtra 9pm La Liga

Sun 16 Recreativo v Atletico Madrid (2nd-half only) Sky Sports 1 7pm La Liga
    Sun 16 Real Madrid v Osasuna (8pm) Sky Sports 1 8pm La Liga

top 4 should all win.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Valencia Barca is gona be some game, can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Wouldn't be so sure about Barca winning. Valencia are in free fall but Barca are poor away from home and usually struggle at the Mestalla. Ronald Koeman pitting his wits against Frank Rijkaard and his old club so should be interesting if nothing else. I'll go with 2-2/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Eto is something special, is there anyone better than him up front in the world? He's got everything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Fantastic Goal from Eto'o. Great to see him back again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

He should have scored 4 by now, still plenty of time to get a few more.
    Valencia are awful al over the pitch.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

So its worth a quick bet on a 4th goal being scored.?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

bet on bojan to get one.

mike are you the guy on the sky bet ads? :P hes my hero :)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

10 on anyone scoring gets me 22.50 back. I'm up 50 euro today so done.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Valencia were absolutely awful, particularly up front. Barça strolled through the game and could have scored plenty more. Eto'o back is a huge boost ahead pf next weekend's game. He adds so much to the team and his first goal tonight was sheer class. I was really impressed with Gudjohnsen tonight aswell. He looks like he's starting to regain a bit of confidence and could be a useful squad player for Barça this year. The only downer was Messi's injury he'll miss the Madrid match because of it. No idea how long he'll be out for though.

Edit: According to reports in the Spanish media, he's ruptured one of the muscles in his left hamstring. I didn't have a clue what they were on about at first. The English media calls it a pulled hamstring, whereas the Spanish media refer to it as a "dispal rupture of the biceps femoris muscle". :confused: Anyway, he'll probably be out of action for at least a month. Luckily for Barça, they've got a 2 week winter break.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Spanish Press reporting a 2 month lay off. Still, should be back for the CL knockouts.

Valencia are muck. Havent scored in 6 games. Me thinks there will be an exodus of sorts in January and the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Valencia were without David Villa to be fair. Possibly time for El Guaje to move on... Chelsea in January anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

How long is Henry out for does anybody know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

How long is Henry out for does anybody know?

Afaik, he should be back in contention for the Madrid match. There's a fairly interesting article on the whole Henry situation here. Not sure what to make of it, seeing as Sandro Rosell is using every opportunity he can to take a swipe at the current regime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Sid Lowe is on the panel for 'Real Madrid tv' so he will definitely stab anything he can in barcas direction! I think Henry was an ok buy, afterall etoos been out for months now, I wouldnt have been able to see any players being able to fill in Henrys role... Even if it wasnt too sucessful. This back injury seems to be a permanent problem which is worrying, but at least etoo is back for El Classico.

Advertisement