Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great performance

Options
  • 15-12-2007 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

What a result and what a performance,also a clean sheet cant ask for more than that.O'Hara looked good when he came on as did defoe,hope he starts in cup on tuesday.I must praise jenas today as i have got on his back all season but today he was immense,even kaboul looked better.COYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

KingdomYid wrote: »
    What a result and what a performance,also a clean sheet cant ask for more than that.O'Hara looked good when he came on as did defoe,hope he starts in cup on tuesday.I must praise jenas today as i have got on his back all season but today he was immense,even kaboul looked better.COYS

Fair review - thought O'Hara looked a way better prospect than Hudd in only 20 minutes!! Zokora was my MOTM - excellent, maybe Dawson is the real problem not Kaboul.

Onwards and upwards now hopefully.

Advertisement