Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The tunnel

Options
  • 15-12-2007 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

An Englishman, an Irishman and Claudia Schiffer were sharing a compartment in a train in Eastern Europe. When the train went into a tunnel, there was complete darkness. In the darkness, there came a kissing noise, followed by the sound of a slap.

When the train came back out of the tunnel, the Englishman was seen to have a big red mark across his face.

He thought "I know what happened: that Irishman tried to kiss Claudia Schiffer, and she thought it was me, so she slapped me for it".

Claudia Schiffer thought "I know what happened: that Englishman tried to kiss the Irishman, and got slapped for it".

And the Irishman was thinking "This is great! Next time we go through a tunnel, I'll make another kissing noise, and slap that English bastard again!".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Stars:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

I Love slapstick the englishman humour:rolleyes:

Advertisement