Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Confusions reigns with Nuvi 660

Options
  • 15-12-2007 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

:confused:Hi All, I was thinking of buying a Nuvi 660 but am getting confused about the spec - speciifically the FM transmitter...... Halfords have one 660FM 459.99 that does have the FM transmitter, Mysatnav.ie are selling a 660 for 439.00 which apparently doesn't and Komplett.ie have a 660 for 349.00 which they are claiming does have the transmitter installed. I am just wondering if anyone has bought one of these from Komplett.ie and if so if it actually has the FM transmitter?!As far as I can make out from the Garmin wensite the version on Komplett.ie shouln't have one........
    One other question that I asked staff in Halfords about today and they looked at me blankly is: I have a Sony Ericsson K800i mobile and a Motorola Bluetooth carkit installed in my car. I would assume that the audio quality through the carkit is going to be better than the audio routed through the Garmin. So my question is if it is possible to leave the audio routed through the carkit while still pairing the phone to the Nuvi so I can see calls coming in etc without dugging my phone out of my pocket each time it rings.
    I would be very grateful for any advise relating to the above.

Advertisement