Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello

Options
  • 15-12-2007 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hey, i'm new on here i thought i would stick my head in an say hi, so umm yeah, hello to all:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hey, come to the beers tonight at the mercantile and youl meet loadsa people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 angry_badger

As much as i would love too come for a few beers im saving myself for xmas an new year, well that an im thinkin of getting pierced tomoz, so being hangover free is a must

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

http://www.siberkat.com/thewavszim2/hiig.wav

Welcome to... umm... how to describe it without scaring them off...:confused:

;)

Oh be warned, it takes lots(and lots and lots, and lots more, an even more lots(yes ive had a few beers:D:D:D)) to scare me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kicking on for 60 odd piercings in my time now so its gonna take proper dodgy things to scare(or perhaps maybe excite;)) me off!!!

*suddenly remembers he was meant to be havin a quiet nyt in cos he had planned to get a piercing tomoz/today*

*bollocks*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ooh! drunken posting ftw!

fáilte :)

• Advertisement

Well its nearly xmas, an since ive been banned from boycotting it by all my mates the only way i'm gonna make my way through it is by attempting to blur it out wiv alcohol! So with that in mind im off for some cans:D

Advertisement