Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games will you be playing over Xmas?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Resident Evil 1, PSX, Finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Mario Galaxy.

Wow! Never had so much fun wandering around longjumping. The physics are cool :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Just got a lend of my friends ps2 so it'll be final fantasy 12 for me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

steviec wrote: »
    I'll be finishing off Mario Galaxy and getting started on Uncharted.

Ended up selling the Wii to someone who wanted it more than me so no Mario Galaxy for me! Got as far as about 30-40 stars in the end and wasn't too pushed about playing any further so no great loss.

Playing Uncharted and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue instead. Both brilliant games. A bit of FIFA 08 and Warhawk multiplayer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just played a 3 hour "Scene It" marathon on the 360 with 3 others.... brilliant fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Finished Timeshift in 1 day, currently going to pull an all nighter playing gears of war on the pc, so far i'm liking it. Its very "consoley" with the huge crosshair and bullet spray rather than precision aiming but its enjoyable. I wish though that game developers would learn to build up at least a bit of a back story before just dropping you into the game to fight some alien race I know nothing about.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

They're no doubt 100% evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

They're no doubt 100% evil.

who? the developers? Yeah well i'd like to have some form of dislike for the aliens, I mean tell me they killed my puppy or anything.

Call of Juarez did a good job in building up your reasons to kill, in fact by the end I was surprised how gritty the storyline was for a game, let alone a western. They really built up a lot of emotional reasons for you to want to kill the last guy.

Advertisement