Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrongfully banned

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54669996#post54669996

hahahahaha

welcome to siteban country, population you, rozie and a couple of thousand other muppets.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

oooh well look at gordon and marksie the big mind readers. they are able to not only tell me what I am thinnking, but they can also tell me I am wrong when I state what in fact I was thinking. Good work indeed.
    Go **** yourselves the two of ye, sad bastards

Well, I was going to investigate all of this but frankly I dont think I'll bother now. Seriously, where do you get off with that attitude.

Dev.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

cudman wrote: »
    oooh well look at gordon and marksie the big mind readers. they are able to not only tell me what I am thinnking, but they can also tell me I am wrong when I state what in fact I was thinking. Good work indeed.
    Go **** yourselves the two of ye, sad bastards

Lol, way to successfully plead your case there cudman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

This ban needs more anti.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Well sorry if it offends you but you seem quite idiot-like!

In reply to gordon, as you said yourself my posts have been helpful before but unless this ban is lifted I wouldnt be bothered posting again.
    I have better things to be doing than dealing with little men that hide behind a keyboard
    and let a bit of power go to their head.
    If anyone decides to take it on themselves to ban me from here too for upsetting terry...BOO HOO. Im not bothered, as I said last night this feedback section is a little playground where the big cool mods can giggle away at themselves.
    ps- the grin was in fact directed at the op and was intended to point out that I was calling him on the fact I didnt believe his post.

You won't be banned for upsetting me. Mostly because you didn't upset me.
    Anyway, insulting me will not help your case. Personal abuse doesn' go down well around here, as I'm sure you already know.

Edit: just saw he has been site banned.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

sitebanning was proper order after the tard starts spamming all the forums with the same post.

never really a clever idea is it :) see ya cudman enjoy the big black abyss that is bannesville :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he's probably already halfway through the registration processs with notcudman, cudman67 and devorehasgayhair

Mordeth wrote: »
    devorehasgayhair

well in fairness it is a tad bit gay :p:p:p:p:p

i'm sorry dev , please do not smite me oh mighty smiter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

lolcat-faith-heealer.jpg

i'm willing to bet anything you've been dying to post that kitty picture for ages :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Another eejit tries to fight the pwah. Ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Date of Ban  	Banned Tard  	Date of Ban Lift  	Reason  	Righteous Admin
    17-12-2007, 12:12 	cudwoman 	NEVER 	No thanks, go away. 	Gordon

Heh. :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I wrote a piece called "I have gay hair" and there is was a user named DeVoreIsGay, who resurrected as the wonderously imaginative "DeVoreIsGay2". You gotta love the internet...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

e-Darwinism

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

DeVore wrote: »
    I wrote a piece called "I have gay hair" and there is was a user named DeVoreIsGay, who resurrected as the wonderously imaginative "DeVoreIsGay2". You gotta love the internet...

DeV.

Hugh Grant type hair...Hmmmmm.... in memory of the OP.........

Pics or it didnt happen........... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Oh the joy and self satisfaction of it all must be overwhelming

It really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I can't quite remember which one of the two was going to be the token DeVore when i raised the idea of the "No DeVore's club" - pity that one was shot down :P

edit:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75738

apparently it was "DeVoreIsGay20" or "DeVoreIsGay2" - we had yet to decide before it was unmercilessly shut down.

Proper order!

The One True DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 eco

Marksie bans people for nothing

he banned me from p.i because i was having an affair on my wife and for no other reason

he should be fired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

We'ed have to hire first in order to fire him. I'm sure one of the admins will get right on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

eco wrote: »
    Marksie bans people for nothing

he banned me from p.i because i was having an affair on my wife and for no other reason

he should be fired

perhaps he is your wife.

"Marksie" could be anyone, you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Get it right ECO.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055200896

This is the thread.

A poster PMed me saying that both your age and marital status was incorrect. I therefore locked the thread and banned you for trolling.

You explained via PM that you were having an affair correct? and that you didnt want other boardsies to know so changed your age, despite having posted under your username.

Now, i told you i would keep you banned for your own good i did this rather than say we do not have a stupidity filter on PI.

But now as you have kicked off in feedback i will say i continue to believe you are either a troll or terminally stupid to put your marriage at risk like this.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

eco wrote: »

Terminally stupid is a pretty good reason. Trolling is another good one.
    he should be fired

He'd have to be hired first.

Unfortunately terminal stupidity is not as much as an impediment to living a life as one might imagine.

Marksie wrote: »
    Get it right ECO.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055200896

But now as you have kicked off in feedback i will say i continue to believe you are a troll.

you ****ing twit

you told me to take it to take it to feedback you ****ing hiprocrite and ive the pm to prove it

C A U G H T

O U T

eco, you were banned on December 14th from PI, why take so long to voice your grievance?

Please be advised that personal insults are not tolerated on boards in any form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

ECO: You are correct i did tell you to take it to feedback.

I however, exepected you to deal responsibly with the issue and not kick off in a childish tirade straight away.

My post after yours was clarifying yours and my reasonings.

I also in my last PM asked you to come back when you are more mature after continued sniping at moderators not doing their "job". I suggest you do so.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I say we find his wife and tell her... We have ways you know.

Kharn wrote: »
    I say we find his wife and tell her... We have ways you know.

oh im QUAKING

• Advertisement
Advertisement