Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to buy Movie Soundtracks in Dublin<< Looking for Home Alone!

Options
  • 15-12-2007 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi, i am in need of the home alone soundtrack and have tried most places i can think of in Dublin, anyone have any suggestions on where to go? (dont want to buy online),

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&searchMode=2&pGroupID=-1&primaryID=1&simpleSearchString=home%20alone&searchUID=6992092781354369606

HMV have it online so try their retail store.
    And if the shop doesn't have it on stock then they will certainly order in for you from their central warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I have seen that many a time in virgin/hmv. I used to buy movie soundtracks all the time.. though mostly musical scores like John Williams etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Gastric Apple

i have tried tower in easons and on wicklow street and also hmv on henry st and grafton st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Gastric, no retail store could possibly have all their stock in store at any one time.
    Especially at this time of year.

You've checked all the main retail stores so fair play. But next time ask the staff and they'll order it in

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Gastric Apple

micmclo wrote: »
    Gastric, no retail store could possibly have all their stock in store at any one time.
    Especially at this time of year.

You've checked all the main retail stores so fair play. But next time ask the staff and they'll order it in

i know, thats why im posting here to see if anyone knows any other store that would be good to try, but thanks for your comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Did you try Chapters? they have a big new store on Parnell street opposite Jurys Hotel.

Advertisement