Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with finding name of old cartoon

• 15-12-2007 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭

lads myself and my girlfriend were chatting about old television programmes and for the love of us we can,t remember the name of a certain cartoon and it bugging the two of us!!! it was always on the den when were growing up it was about a family of elephants who were royalty your probably going to read this and laugh but it annoying the two of us now HELP!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

babar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

Cremo wrote: »
    babar

:D i remember it well.................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

thanks it was driving us mental!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

y He has since retired and now has his own yoga company . Nice fella met him on a trip to dublib zoo he was Vip guest up there

babar%20yoga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

haah thats deadly boy!! i don,t know how we ended up chatting about old television programmes the other night i guess it just popped up outta the blue and it bugged the ****e out of the two of us to find out what the name was, i sudjested then i put up thread on boards as someone would always know the answer to something on here it better than google anyway lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement