Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cathy Davey

Options
  • 15-12-2007 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

I'm surprised there isn't a thread about her already. Anyways whats everyone think about her, a freind of mine describes her as "easily the greatest femalemusician in the world right now" lofty praise and I laughed the first time he said it, but after listening to the album a few times, I think he had a point.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭Closing Doors

Nah, that phrase could only be used to describe Joanna Newsom. But Cathy's pretty cool too.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Bought her album last week and really like it. There are a couple of weakish songs but overall it's impressive stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I started the only other thread about her about 2 years ago after he first album came out. I think it got 2 replies, so you're already doing better.

got the new album today, haven't given it a listen yet but if it's anything like the first I'm sure I'll like it. Plus she's pretty hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

They pump her out on today fm all the time , pretty bland if ya ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Check out Week 42 2007

• Advertisement
Advertisement