Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

valuable domain

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Alright I just put several of my domaines on Sedo for sale.
    Well the first thing you have to register, list you domains, put the price, and change your DNS servers for your domains (Not mandatory though).

So after doing all of that, I went through a page, thank you, please go check your email now...
    Did not get any email from. Ok I am trying to login now, hum, does not recognized my account.
    Ok, I enter my email address to get my password, just in case I am too stupid to remember it. OK email sent, thank you...

Well I am still waiting for my email to come down.

Ok so 8 domains for sale here, with their AdWord account, so I got nothing from people eventually clicking on links on my websites.

So what is the big deal, did I missed something or their email server/registration server is down?

Hum no my bad, the user case was case sensitive.
    And they also have a management page where you can see clicks on your parked websites and can get shared revenues from them...

So my 8 domains are up for sale.

From 500USD to 5000USD for the adult ones (x4). We shall see :-)

I changed my email address and it worked this time.
    Seems it does not like domain name @ .info

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

what domains have u got?

so far ive earned €00.25 from PPC :)

what domains have u got?

so far ive earned €00.25 from PPC :)

I tend to stay anonymous on public forums, you never know :-)
    I can give you the last digits of my domain names to give you an idea.

**kings.com
    **kings.net
    **world.net
    **babes.com
    **babes.net
    **teens.com
    **teens.net
    **gamers.net

Currently all my domains have the status "not for sale", do you know how to change this guys ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

mick.fr wrote: »
    Currently all my domains have the status "not for sale", do you know how to change this guys ?

It's a simple setting in your account management

• Advertisement

blacknight wrote: »
    It's a simple setting in your account management

Hum I may I found the option in domain Management, but everything is grayed out, I can not change the option to sell.
    On the top it is also written in red they are checking my domains, so probably this feature is disabled atm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

have to say I've made about €2 from PPC this year on domains. though that is offset by the fact I've made just under €280 from PPC on a browser toolbar I created ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

ive made €0.30 in 2 days :eek:

Advertisement