Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought 2 sat navs from Pixmania and only received one???

Options
  • 15-12-2007 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Ordered 2 bundles of sat nav + charger, all I received was 1 sat nav and the 2 chargers. I have emailed them asking for either the 2nd sat nav to be sent out, or a full refund. They emailed back 2 days ago saying they'd get onto their accounts dept. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

anyone????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

Are you looking for a refund on the 2nd GPS or the whole order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Try ringing them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Not really a 'consumer issue' unless they don't sort out the problem. Hope they sort it out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

I am just lookint for a refund for the 2nd one- the one I didn't get. It was supposed to be someone's Xmas present and if I don't get the money back soon I won't have money to buy them it somewhere else (won't be using Pixmania again!).

I don't know how this isn't a consumer issue because I am a consumer and am getting really bad customer service?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

LuckyStar wrote: »

I don't know how this isn't a consumer issue because I am a consumer and am getting really bad customer service?:confused:

Well, you didn't give any timeline of how long this thing is taking.

If they had just sent you out the wrong order by mistake and are now trying to sort that out (and quickly), then it isn't bad customer service. A genuine mistake isn't bad customer service.

However, if they are not prompt in sorting out your problems, then it is bad customer service.

Hope they get it sorted out for you, and let us know how quickly they are in responding etc

Advertisement