Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoulder bag...

Options
  • 15-12-2007 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

I'm looking for basically a briefcase-with-shoulder strap as christmas present, nice decent leather one. Where in Galway would I find them? Popped down to the Bag Shop in the Eyre Sq shopping centre, is there anywhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

The episode of Friends where Joey gets one comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Yeah, but Friends is rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I've seen bags like this in PC World and Maplin, designed more as business-style laptop bags though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

You could have a look in easons, upstairs tho. They sell briefcases dont they?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

Got the one in the Bag Shop in the Eyre Sq shopping centre. Best value and the only decent one that was slightly less of a laptop bag... a lot of em wouldn't really be any good for storing folders, documents etc. Ones in the shop near Dunnes were quite dear.

BUS0320_M.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement