Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blue Dragon-whos got it?worth playing?

• 16-12-2007 1:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Got it free when bought the Xbox, Played bout 10 mins of this game before i gave up.the mixed reviews online doesnt help.anyone got it?worth putting it back in and playing it?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,809 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you don't like JRPGs you're not going to like Blue Dragon. The story and characters are rather weak but combat, job system and dungeon design are excellent. If you like JRPGs like Grandia or Dragon Quest than you will more than likely like Blue Dragon since these games rely on combat and charm rather than their story like the Final Fantasy games do. Also the game is a very slow burner and takes about 15 hours before the game gets going. I love it but I can see people who just don't like this game or with very little patience not liking it.

Honestly 10 mins is definitely not enough time to decide you don't like the game.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Microsoft really shot themselves in the foot with the box cover art, man, it's absolutely AWFUL.
    I haven't seen something so bad since the US release of Ico.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Played through this when it came out and thoroughly enjoyed it. Have to say that I'm a sucker for these type of games though!

Advertisement