Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardwareversand.de

Options
  • 16-12-2007 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Thinking of buying from hardwareversand.de. Probably a silly question, but I need to be sure......I assume the manuals are in English and not German. And keyboards are in standard english format.
    Can you confirm? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

Afaik the keyboards are not in standard english format.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

They will be German... naturally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Lord Deco

HavoK wrote: »
    They will be German... naturally.

Yeah the manuals are in german as are keyboards....but you can get the manuals on most of the manufacturers sites.....

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭KenH

Oh....ok. Food for thought. The low prices might just sway me though. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

The only problem language wise is the keyboard

all the manuals for motherboard etc are going to be in all languages, manufacturers arent going to go to the trouble of having german only manuals

I got stuff off drive-city.de and everything has english sections in the manuals

buy from german sites, dont waste your money on ripoff uk and ireland sites

• Advertisement

Yeah, I was thinking that. And it says the OS is German....though I'm sure you can change it. But I'll probably get that with the keyboard somewhere else.

One more thing. What about the bios of a motherboard? If that's in German, can it be changed to English easily?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

mine was in english

Dont know about the OS as i didnt order mine from germany

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

os is english , my vista was anyway

Advertisement