Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What are these cars worth? What miles are they good for?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

The highest mileage civic I've come across had something like 320k+ on the clock, and it was running fine except for a noisy gearbox (manual though). The majority of the 96-00 model we get in have well over 100k and usually never need more than standard service items (it's so boring working on honda's, I miss volvo:()
    We get a lot of accords in with well in excess of 150k and they are running perfectly and fly through any pre-nct checks.

If you treat em right and service them regularly, they're like the duracell bunny.

The civic seems a little overpriced to me - it's probably worth closer to 3k but the accord is a reasonable enough price, you should be able to haggle a couple of hundred off it.

Advertisement