Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parachutes

Options
  • 16-12-2007 11:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger, said, I'm Kobe Bryant, The best NBA Basketball player, the LA Lakers need me, I can't afford to die..." So he took the first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the
    former President of the United States, I am the most ambitious woman in the world, I am also a New York Senator and a potential future President." She just took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, David Beckham , said, "I am the best and most intelligent football player in the world, I have a great responsibility playing football against the world's best and could win a world cup for the greatest footballing nation in the world, England, so I can't die".

So he put on the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, The Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a
    10-year-old school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many
    years left. As a Christian I will sacrifice my life and let you have the
    last parachute.

The boy said, "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. England's
    most intelligent footballer has taken my school backpack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

I like!!

Poor David - it's a bit like the one where he's trying to complete a jigsaw of Tony the Tiger when he's told to put the Frosties back in the box :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭kf1920

love it! will definitely use it! *****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

I like!!

Poor David - it's a bit like the one where he's trying to complete a jigsaw of Tony the Tiger when he's told to put the Frosties back in the box :D

Like it:)

Advertisement