Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Q102 repeating songs

• 16-12-2007 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed that Q102 constantly repeats songs? I love the station as I like the old classics, but I hear Michael Bublé (or whoever) and others 50 times a week. I cant take it.

Don't they notice they are playing the same songs so often over and over again?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭RadioCity

Dionne Warwick (That's what friends are for) and Patrick Swayze (She's like the wind) are on Q102 every time I'm in Dublin, which is quite often, and only for short periods of time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Solid! Solid as a rock!

Knew you were waiting, knew you were waiting for me-eee!

I don't think there's any DJs at that station at all....just an 80's bumper CD collection on random play. Either that or early onset of senile dementia...

Always end up listening to it though when all the rest of the Dublin nonsense has annoyed me to the point of re-tuning...but that's more to do with my age than my musical tastes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Anyone know who looks after the music in Q?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Today FM are the same. I dont think Ray Darcy, Ray Foley or Tony Fenton are real. They're just robotic DJ's programmed to play the same songs at the same time every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Elessar wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed that Q102 constantly repeats songs? I love the station as I like the old classics, but I hear Michael Bublé (or whoever) and others 50 times a week. I cant take it.

Don't they notice they are playing the same songs so often over and over again?!

Hasn't Mark Saddler resigned from Q102 recently? Maybe the new PD will change things...

• Advertisement
Advertisement