Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a 1 piece bmx crank

Options
  • 16-12-2007 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a 1 piece bmx crank, 1.1/8 bottom bracket, i'd like a 3 piece of course but they are to expensive and over kill for me at them moment (i'll just be cycling to and from college, to busy to go street/park riding :( )

I rather not go to cycle ways, was told 1piece cranks are old and hard to come by yet half of their bmx bikes come with a 1 piece crank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Try square wheel in temple bar, and the smaller bike shops around Dublin. 1 piecers are pretty rare these days (3 pieceres arent that dear on ebay!) but ebay is prob your best bet. You will need the right bottom bracket for them also.
    Try www.theboardroom.ie they might be able to help you. Bike/skate/surf shop based in wicklow. They might have some 1 piece cranks lying around somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

I have one ..... P.M. sent.

Advertisement