Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes

Options
  • 16-12-2007 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

I guess I better go back and play the tutorial but how do you play starred notes, I mean you supposed to use the whammy bar on them as well as the long notes where the lines goes blue, Im not sure how to do it though, I usually have my hand over the whammy bar when playing so I try to just press it down on the starred notes but that doesn't work very well and I usually miss notes??
    only just realised that im supposed to play the white highlighted notes differently by not having to strum...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the notes with stars just mean that when you hit them all without missing one you get star power,they dont need to be played differently, and yes you can play the highlighted notes without strumming,its called hammer ons and pull offs,its all in the tutorials

Advertisement