Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My useless claw and pinky finger

Options
  • 16-12-2007 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

can you move you pinky finger without moving the finger next to it?

ah my hands get so tired and stretched from playing,Im playing medium at the mo and finding my little finger is useless and then trying to operate the other fingers independently of that they just stop working... im mean what do you use your little finger for I don't really use it for typing even.

what I've done is gone back to redo easy and moved my hand over so that ny little finger is on the yellow etc, to train in using that finger alot.

I think guitar hero may save our little fingers from falling off as useless vestige limbs now that we have some reason to use them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm with you! MY pinky is so uncoordinated that I think that it is not a part of my body, but rather something that was superficially grafted onto my hand!!!

When I do manage to control it for some of the blue-yellow bits, I then have to try to switch control back to the other fingers (which seem to move away from the buttons when I have been using my pinky) and almost always end up missing loads...

Damn you Tom Morello, just let me pass!!!

Advertisement