Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

45 minutes before im going to press buy!!!

Options
  • 16-12-2007 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I'm just getting ready to buy the final components of my computer and have streched the budget far too much. Just making sure I am not making any mistakes

Okay I own a:
    Coolermaster Aquagate Mini 120
    Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB PC2 6400 DDR2 (BEAUTIFUL- Just got them today in the post!!!)
    Geforce 7600GS OC (wanna wait a while till there IS such thing as DirectX 10!!!)
    Creative SB X-Fi XtremeMusic ( on its way!! hope its good!)
    Philips DVD rewriter IDE
    Standard CD writer IDE ( yeah i know they're IDE, ill live im sure!)
    HD Projector w/ screen (LUXURY!! lads, from Ebay ... only €325 NEW!!)
    Logitech G5 Laser Mouse 2007 ( Buckingham palace is more luxurious!!)

I want to get from Komplett:
    Logitech G15 Keyboard Refresh €79 ( I have been hearing good news about this!!)

I want to get this from Compuland.de

ASUS P5E X38 S775 ATX DDR2 169,89 € ( Changed from a 680i chipset...;))
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2400MHz S775 8MB 95W tray (G0 stepping) 202,48 € ( I wanted cheap, ye told me to trust the future quad core!:D)
    500GB Samsung HD501LJ 7200rpm sATA II 16MB 88,58 € ( Im happy with this!
    20" Samsung SyncMaster 206BW 214,78 € ( I know i might have to get an adapter or something to get it to work!)
    Netzteil ATX Corsair TX650W 103,49 € ( Hope its good.. recommended by fellow members instead of a Antec Quattro 850w)
    ATX Big Thermaltake Armor VA8003BWS 131,73 € (Currently out of stock :mad:!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

just be careful with ordering from germany.
    any time i dealt with them i had to deal with their german responses.

and its hard when it comes to returns.
    standard post is about 2 weeks from when they accept payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

There German, we cant just expect to get replies in English

Anyways compuland are good, (they sell under the name drive-city.de aswell). I bought stuff off drive-city, and from when i placed my order till I received my order was under 2 weeks. And compuland do actually seem to be good at replying to emails.

Some ppl happily pay 300 euros extra to get it quicker and pay it to a Uk/Irish site who's customer service is just as bad.

Advertisement