Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you get your other half for xmas?

Options

Comments

What didn't I get him put it that way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

PS3 and some games. Maybe something small too.
    We're going to NY jsut after though, so will pick up something nice for him there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

i bought him a neck back and shoulder massage and some cuff links today to add onto his other presents.

I love christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

SINGLE! !!!

And spending xmas alone!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Im just about to drop him to work and then head into town to get a few more bits...

Am i mad, shopping in town last friday before christmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

I got my hubby some shoot-em-up games for the pc, which he knows about. But for a surprise I got him a Leatherman - men just love their gadgets!

http://www.leatherman.com/products/tools/default.asp

its not just boys... i want one so bad. im studying to be a stage manager/techie and damn do i need one..it gets old borrowing the guys in my class' ones...that or having to drag bleedin tools around. they are spendy though so im going to have to save up or ask santy next year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

narco wrote: »
    or just something small that she likes... something silly, btu that shows you've been listneing. it says 'sweet' without being overeager/serious/scary :D

I think I know what to get her now... :D

May need your help with it though Narco... if you're in town this evening/early tomorrow? If not a bit of PM/text advice maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

fits wrote: »
    occitane perfume for men.

Now, I don't know you or your boyfriend, but I think we need to have a talk before you go buying his pressies :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

An xbox 360 with halo disgin and a halo3 game... and a trip to amsterdam...with me ha ha there is always a catch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

My baby gets an electric razor, smellie set, books, lovely coat from Zara and a storm watch :D they are all under the tree no labelled tho or he would have them shaken to bits :D:D I got a DS lite yay!!! Brain training her I come!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Me and my OH are very sensible and went shopping together last Thursday evening. We bought clothes for each other and then went out for a fancy dinner. We were going to buy another surprise for each other but we're off skiing tomorrow and saving for travelling so we decided not to. I think he's got something nice planned for my birthday though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Some wii games and dvds, and I'm going to get him a surprise, but he doesn't want me to. But I'm getting it for him while he's in work tomorrow. It's our first Christmas together :D

Sweet, what Wii games did you get him?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

hmm... apparently my fella spetn a few days braving town tryin to find the right present for me... im really excited, we were crazy about each other christmas two years ago, but hadn't entirely realised it yet, got together a month later, and were in separate countires still last xmas, so this is the first kinda present giving thing (unless you count a little jewellery and lots of flowers, just to say i love you :P :) )

Ok I got her some piercing jewelry (she has her nose and eyebrow done)
    On our date to the cinema I'd noticed that the bar on her eyebrow was missing an end, she'd had to give it to her mum, and her nose stud fell out in the car park and we couldn't find it! So I gave her a couple of sets of replacement balls for the eyebrow, and a special nose one that won't fall out :)

On Saturday I took her ice skating (I only fell 3 times, I was so proud :D) and gave her them, plus a santa hat to keep her head warm and for a lil festive cheer, and a selection box :D

ooh! sounds good! how'd she take it?! meant to text you earlier, but never entirely got round to it, due to my general hatred of my phone....

She liked it :) Although the nose one feels a little funny to her :D

yay! haha, dya get it where i mentioned?

ooh... im dying ot see what my b/f got me for xmas... gotta wait tilll the 29th irish time though.... :(

Got them in Snakebite. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

Anyone know where i can get a leatherman and how much one is please.thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Here ya go Triona:

http://www.greatoutdoors.ie/Our_Products/Knives_and_Multi_Tools/Knives_and_Multi_Tools--Leatherman_Multi-Tools.html

I got the missus whatever that GHD set is called with the gold bag and other bits in it, a Nightmare Before Christmas poster, new Britney album, Jay & Silent Bob figures, and DKNY Apple perfume. I'm getting her some nice PJ's and a nice warm housecoat today then I'm done. Phew! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Ok under the tree for Mr quality is his guitar, cuff links (he lost one of the ones I got him with his family crest engraved on it), A back neck and shoulder massage (voucher) and a liverpool hat.... For our trip to liverpool that we are paying for as a joint present to see the pool / sunderland game.../

Yeah

Cant wait to see what I get..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Got the gf boyzone tickets, la cost gift set, lip gloss and some DVDs she was looking for. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

i got him an espresso machine. he fricking loves it...so awesome to watch him open it :D
    (it was even more fun to have him open the fancy coffee cup and saucer and fancy coffee...and see him kind of click! :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Got him,

2 watches, one fancy one casual!
    Scarf and Gloves
    A 4gb Memory Key
    Hugo Boss and CK
    Long Way Round and Long Way Down, He loves the second one and missed the first!
    A Braclet.
    Socks and jocks.... standard!
    A voucher for a hot towel shave.

Think thats it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Got him:

A very nice shirt he will look lovely in
    a hilarious fight club mug from urban outfitters
    a..."book" >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Piste wrote: »
    a..."book" >_>

A saucy book so saucy that red sauce ran saucily south?

ooh! next time i get to log in here, i get to tell ye what i got my other half, and what he got me :D

twont be till at least friday though... probably sunday/monday as we're literally only stopping in the house to drop off my luggage, and then heading north to attend a weddnig.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

I picked up a leatherman on grafton street xmas eve.But when i got it home there were lots of bits missing :eek:,very sad have to trapes back in again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

A saucy book so saucy that red sauce ran saucily south?

Yes that.s one way of putting it ¬.¬

Advertisement