Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you get your other half for xmas?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Got him his aftershave
    a music dvd
    & a lil something for both of us ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i got him a divX player, and his very own bottle of JD from duty free, not to mention the obligatory smokes (tbh, i think i'd've gotten put on a plane back to ireland if i hadnt had the smokes...)...

and he got me two books ive been really wanting to read, and access to 3 more that are high up on my list, so im pretty happy too :D

not to mention the fact that we moved in together today :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

my OH got:

Ipod Nano with iTunes vouchers
    Knight Rider Season 1
    Mrs Doubtfire and Nutty Professor (as he has never seen them)
    Phone Jacker Series 1
    Shaun of Dead and Hot Fuzz
    Speakers from his PC in Work
    Tickets to Ross O Carroll Kelly before christmas
    Chris Moyles book
    New denim jacket from Best (closing down sale on OCS was great)
    and the obligatory chocolate :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

i got my fiance an xbox 360 with a second wireless controller and 3 games..... he hasnt gotten off the things since xmas day tho!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Rogueish wrote: »
    His surprise is making one of his fantasies come true ;).

Now that's a present every man wants to get....however remember that fantasies aren't just for christmas :D
    fits wrote: »
    and occitane perfume for men.
    OH DEAR ! I hope it says after shave on the bottle or it'll never see the outside of a bathroom cabinet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

miss enzo wrote: »
    i got my fiance an xbox 360 with a second wireless controller and 3 games..... he hasnt gotten off the things since xmas day tho!:p

mines done the same... i am now looking for those mullfler ear phone so i dont have to listen to the gun shots and explostions...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

got him:
    the new ipod 16gb touch
    2 tracksuites
    rocky dvd box set
    a new phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭frizzefreckles

got my fella a voucher for the intermediate driving course in mondello (he got the beginners last year) two books and a scalextrix (that doesn't look like it's spelt right but it's my third attempt at it!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭wibblebee

I gave my fiance a sigma macro lens for his camera to take close shots of bugs etc. Also got him a red tegu just what he wanted. :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

i got him a ticket for christy moore and had to tell him about it straight away in case he was going ot get it for me for xams, a remote control f1 car, selection box and tube of fruit pastels, and wine gums oh ya and odee the dog from garfield.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Sat Nav for Car. Dvds, computer games,

Advertisement