Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dolphins Win!!

• 16-12-2007 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭

My God the Ravens really are bad. They had their chance for a win on 4th and 1, and then in OT Stover missed a FG. To be honest, I kinda wanted to see them go 0-16 and for Pats to go 16-0. Just would have made for a strange season I suppose, and sick of hearing about Shula and the 72 Dolphins!

But well done to them, and to any Phins supporter, at least the win is in the bag and dont have to keep worrying.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Good for them ... I know the berating would have happened had they gone 0-16, which is never good for any team. Especially considering a -Dolphins team went 17-0. It will be interesting to see if the Patriots can go unbeaten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

They went 14-0 regular season back in 72, 17-0 including the playoffs and Superbowl win.

Kinda glad they got a win on the board, the players were delighted acting like they had just won a playoff game... refreshing to see that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Yeah ... 17-0 including playoffs etc is what I meant :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭westair

Great game for Dolphins...bad for Ravens that they couldn't get it together. Not sure that beating Baltimore in their present condition is so good but important for Miami that they win this one. Tears all around - they looked like they won the superbowl...

Now Ravens have to face the ugly fact that Billick has just been re-signed. Rumours around Baltimore is that Ray Lewis may in fact become a coach sometime in the near future. He left the game today with a hurt hand.

Advertisement