Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going to Liverpool for New Years any suggestions?

• 16-12-2007 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Myself and my friend are going to Liverpool for NY eve, any ideas what clubs are good. Into RnB music ya know normal chart music kinda club.

All suggetions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

was in Liverpool few weeks ago for weekend visiting mates and we ended up in this club called Bumper..its on Hardiman st. Dont really remember the music to be honest but main reason im suggesting it is upon arrival back in Ireland i found receipt for shots timed 3.21am :O and apparantly they werent the last we had. it stays open til bout 4.30am from what i can gather so cud be good for new years!
    also mind the step off the dance floor..thats what made me fall... not all the shots!!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭hamnegg

Head up around Concert Square and take your pick!

Advertisement