Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neuropsychology

Options
  • 16-12-2007 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Anyone here who is taking this module? Having trouble with how to go about answering the compulsory question. I'm choosing the frontal lobes but unsure about what functions we are meant to talk about. Anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭caridee2

I'm doing the frontal lobes aswell: basically the cognitive functions he's talking about are abilities such as memory, language, executive functioning etc. I guess he wants us to write about the deficits which can occur if someone has frontal lobe damage (such as a problem with working memory or a lack of inhibition, depending on the region affected), if that makes sense. If you need more help just PM me!

Advertisement