Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dean Gaffney

Options
  • 17-12-2007 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Had a bit of a strange dream last night. Dreamt I was on my way home from work, it was raining. As I was walking from the bottom of grafton street towards college green, i ducked into a church porch (basically where the cigar shop is across from trinity). in there I met Dean Gaffney, who was having problems a few problems, he no longer had any faith in his acting abillities and didn't know what to do with himself, he was very distraught, so I comforted him for a bit, until a girl came in. She was quite impressed with me, and started stroking my arm. She was quite impressed with my muscles, and I made some kind of joke about being well built. (which is certainly not the case) ... I think I probably lied to her about being religious. Then I ran for the bus, got on it, decided I wanted to back and chat to the girl some more, jumped off the bus, and woke up.

Comments

Advertisement