Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get a Paddington Bear?

Options
  • 17-12-2007 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

I've been looking for a Paddington Bear for a while now and I'm amazed how hard its been to find one. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Are there any shops in Dublin where i might find one? I've tried smyths, toymaster, the bear shop in stephens green, all the usual shops where you'd think you might find one. But nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

Hi Kevski

There's a toy shop in Dawson street funnily enough I think its called "the Toy Store". They have loads of cuddily stuff in the window and are a step above Smyths so they may have your bear. You could try ringing them first.

Sandra

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

THere's a shop on Wicklow St (the one with Tower Records) that has them. Can't remember the name, but it's a place with lots of great gift ideas. It's near Louis Copelands I think? I deffo saw them there.
    There's also the T-Bear place in St Stephens Green? Not sure if they have them.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

whiskeyman wrote: »
    THere's a shop on Wicklow St (the one with Tower Records) that has them. Can't remember the name, but it's a place with lots of great gift ideas. It's near Louis Copelands I think? I deffo saw them there.
    That sounds like Past Times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Got one in Past Times today! Thanks to everyone for their help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

try the dolls shop (the teddy bear clinic) in georges street, you might get one there

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

IIRC, in Bath, England there is a shop dedicated to Paddington Bear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

They are also in Pinocchio's in the Westbury Mall.
    I spent a fortune in Hamleys in London buying Paddington Bears!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Darkest Peru - if all else fails. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

You could try the BBC shop in Belfast.

Advertisement