Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero III sells for $9,100 on Ebay.

Options
  • 17-12-2007 7:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Guitar Hero Gift Confiscated, Auctioned for $9100 on eBay
    A Canadian man claims to have recently caught his 15 year-old son smoking pot in the backyard with two of his "delinquent friends." As penance for the boy's misdeeds, the father listed for sale what he called the "Holy Grail" of unopened Christmas gifts, Guitar Hero III for Wii."I am now finding it hard to justify rewarding him with this gift after he so greatly disappointed me," writes the brooding parent on his eBay listing page. "I know smoking a joint isn't the end of the world, but if you can convince me that he deserves the gift, then I will end the auction."
    Consequently, the $90 game sold for $9,100.01 to an Australian buyer. Apparently, the majority of people sided with the dad.

Ebay Listing

A fool and his money are soon parted.. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I read that earlier and nearly fell off my chair laughing.
    Mind you, if anyone tried to part me with my copy of ANY of my guitar hero games, i'd be in the 'Joy for homicide shortly after.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Mind you, if anyone tried to part me with my copy of ANY of my guitar hero games, i'd be in the 'Joy for homicide shortly after.

VR!
    even if they offered you $9,100? :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Sorry, i meant to clarify that if I was forced to part with it against my will.
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That 9k will never be paid, and you all know it. :)

People are registering brand new accounts just to bid stupid amounts on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,900 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

the winner had 279 or so feedback. Granted, they may still not pay up, and the guy selling said he is not bothered if they do not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Wow.. what a mean Dad.. only a bit of weed.

Makes Guitar Hero all the more fun!

Advertisement