Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City league cup game live tv

Options
  • 17-12-2007 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

The away league cup game against Manchester City will be shown live at 7.45pm in the Evergreen Bar, Turners Cross, Cork tomorrow night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Come on Citeh! ;)

I'll be on a flight to Brisbane as the game kicks off and I've a feeling I could be missing a cracker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

It's on live in Gibney's in Malahide too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Come on Citeh! ;)

I'll be on a flight to Brisbane as the game kicks off and I've a feeling I could be missing a cracker.

COME ON YOU SPURS - F -OFF CITEH!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

What channel is it on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

RichMc70 wrote: »
    What channel is it on ?

Al Jazeera Sport +2
    DigitAlb SuperSport 1
    ESPN Latin America
    Sky Calcio 2
    Sky Sport Italia 1
    Sport 1 (Cze)
    Sport 2 (Hun)
    Sport TV2
    SportKlub (Slovenia)
    SuperSport 5 [ZA]
    TeleDeporte
    TV7 Bulgaria
    Viasat Sport 2

I'll be watching it on my favourite Albanian channel DigitAlb SuperSport 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

yiddo wrote: »
    I'll be watching it on my favourite Albanian channel DigitAlb SuperSport 1

See multilingual in Cork!!

I'll settle for the web and the Beeb commentary!

Oh and a win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gerrytack@hotma

The away league cup game against Manchester City will be shown live at 7.45pm in the Evergreen Bar, Turners Cross, Cork tomorrow night.
    can someone tell me what channel is it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

galinka wrote: »
    See multilingual in Cork!!
    I'll settle for the web and the Beeb commentary!
    Oh and a win!

Yeah I suppose English is multilingual in Cork alright ;)

can someone tell me what channel is it on.

Evergreen Bar will be showing it on DigitAlb SuperSport 1. BTW you cant get this channel on a Sky system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

its on in frazers in dublin city centre too.:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Evergreen Bar will be showing it on DigitAlb SuperSport 1. BTW you cant get this channel on a Sky system.

What is the freq Pat and can you add it as extra channel???:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

Come On Defoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gerrytack@hotma

thanks for the info,i missed the game but the result was great.we look more organized,fitter and tougher.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

City 0 Tottenham 2

Having recently returned from The Middle East, my cousin came across an ancient parchment in a curiosity shop. Part of the inscription may explain why we lost to the Spurs - again. It said - As God surveyed his kingdom he announced "What wondrous things have I created. From the smallest creature to the largest mammal, from the deepest ocean to the highest mountain all is good in the world. Now I shall create man (and woman) to share my creation" -and he did. And as the trees, plants and grass populated the earth, all Gods creatures knew their place. But God was still not satisfied, for he knew that his children would require recreation for when their work was done. "I know, said God, I shall create football teams, to entertain my children every week with a games of football". So this God did, he created some teams that played in red, some in white, some in blue and some in yellow. But one he decreed shall play in sky blue and white and they shall be called Manchester City. This was God's favourite team and he watched as they grew from their humble beginnings. The devil looked up from his pit of hell and was envious of what God had created, so he created a football team of his own and called them the Red Devil's or Manchester United and they shall play in shirts as red as the fires of hell itself. One day during a game between God's own team and the spawn of Satan, a saint called Dennis scored a goal of devilish trickery and sent the Devil's children down to the place from whence few ever return, which did not please the Devil. So he cursed Manchester City and vowed "Whenever God's team shall play those that is called Tottenham in any game that is important, they shall lose. This shall be your punishment" And this the Devil did and to this day whenever the two shall meet, it is written that Tottenham will always win - And they did, The Bastards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

City 0 Tottenham 2

Having recently returned from The Middle East, my cousin came across an ancient parchment in a curiosity shop. Part of the inscription may explain why we lost to the Spurs - again. It said - As God surveyed his kingdom he announced "What wondrous things have I created. From the smallest creature to the largest mammal, from the deepest ocean to the highest mountain all is good in the world. Now I shall create man (and woman) to share my creation" -and he did. And as the trees, plants and grass populated the earth, all Gods creatures knew their place. But God was still not satisfied, for he knew that his children would require recreation for when their work was done. "I know, said God, I shall create football teams, to entertain my children every week with a games of football". So this God did, he created some teams that played in red, some in white, some in blue and some in yellow. But one he decreed shall play in sky blue and white and they shall be called Manchester City. This was God's favourite team and he watched as they grew from their humble beginnings. The devil looked up from his pit of hell and was envious of what God had created, so he created a football team of his own and called them the Red Devil's or Manchester United and they shall play in shirts as red as the fires of hell itself. One day during a game between God's own team and the spawn of Satan, a saint called Dennis scored a goal of devilish trickery and sent the Devil's children down to the place from whence few ever return, which did not please the Devil. So he cursed Manchester City and vowed "Whenever God's team shall play those that is called Tottenham in any game that is important, they shall lose. This shall be your punishment" And this the Devil did and to this day whenever the two shall meet, it is written that Tottenham will always win - And they did, The Bastards!
    Eerrrrr, right mate.................:confused:

Advertisement