Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] UGG boots Dublin

• 17-12-2007 11:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Need to get my hands on some in a hurry. Heard there was a place on Marlborough street that was doing them cheap ( Perhaps fake?). Anyhoo anyone got any other prices and locations they could pass on. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Any office store will have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

Real Ones:
    Office (Henry Street, Grafton Street and Dundrum)
    Schuh (O'Connell Street and Dundrum)

Above will both stock but a pair will cost you up to 150 euro ish.
    If you are simply looking for 'snow boots' that look like Uggs - you will pick them up in Dunnes or Pennys or even shoe shops like Barretts stock similar boots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,260 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Girlfriend wanted a pair for xmas. €250 in schuh! I went the easy route and bought off ebay big mistake got counterfeit ones for my efforts. Refunded and now im uggless for xmas. hopefully the pink ds I got instead will pass her test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

You wont get them anywhere at this time. Fitzpatricks shoes on Grafton St have the biggest stock but they only have the sand ones left.. That shop will be your bet bet they get way more than the others but sold them out in a few days i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Thanks all. Schuh sold out. Office not many styles. Went to Fitzpatricks. Mostly size 8 or small sizes but got a black pair size 7 I was looking for. €199.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Ebay, got a pair for €180 incl delivery, £25 from UK was a bit steep for delivery but €70 cheeper than real shops. Just make sure you look into the sellers feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭deco28

oleras, feedback on ebay means nothing , i bought a pair from a seller with over 3000 positives and they were fake i actually sent them to deckers to get them to confirm that they were fake and to stop the seller.She is still there and i know that she sold hundreds to another seller in the UK who also has excellent feedback.If i didnt know what to look for i would have thought they were real.The best place to find real uggs is the ugg australia website but you will get caught for customs as they use usps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

deco28, that should read "feedback on ebay means nothing...if you don't check it".

people can and do sell their ebay accounts when they no longer have a use for them. there's a big market out there for accounts with good feedback and scammers milk them for all they are worth.

if you'd look at sellers feedback before making any commitments you will protect yourself from fraudsters 99% of the time.

e.g. feedback of 3000, okay he must be fine. hang on a minute, all his recent feedbacks are for china cups, but now he's selling ugg boots and he has no feedback on them yet at all = DO NOT BUY

same feedback, but with positive responses from recent buyers who got the same or similar items = PRETTY SAFE BET

as a rule of thumb I tend to steer clear if I'm in any doubt at all and 6 years and 80+ purchases later I've never had more than the odd minor postage problem. It's also worth messaging recent buyers to ask them if they're satisfied with their purcase from the person you are looking to buy from. copy/paste the same msg to 3 or 4 of them and you'll either know they're safe or know to stay away.

vibe666 i did check the feedback which is why i thought they would be real.The seller had only ever sold uggs and you would presume that over 3000 people cant be wrong.I dont know why you are having a go at what i said.As far as im concerned now ebay is full of fakes and the only place to buy authentic items is from a reputable retailer.

To answer the op i dont think you will have much luck getting a pair in Dublin im assuming you have tried the other stores mentioned.I did see some in a shop in The Outlet just outside Newry if you really have to have them it might be worth the drive :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement