Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coop registration help?!?!?!

Options
  • 17-12-2007 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Ive gotten an offer from lufthansa in germany for coop, and need to send them the following 2 things as attachments.

Internship guidelines of your university

Confirmation of enrollment of your universityPeriod of the internship

can anyone tell me wat they are or where i can find them??!?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

http://www.ul.ie/coop/

Eh, I guess a letter from SS saying your in college would suffice?

Double check with the co.op office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Ive gotten an offer from lufthansa in germany for coop, and need to send them the following 2 things as attachments.

Internship guidelines of your university

Confirmation of enrollment of your universityPeriod of the internship

can anyone tell me wat they are or where i can find them??!?!

As kaimera pointed out the Co-Op office will probably help you out. You'll get a letter confirming your enrollment in UL from Student Services (just drop in and ask them for one and get it stamped).

The co-op department webpage may have the co-op programme guide lines aswell but no harm in dropping in and asking them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

As the lads said, talk to the co-op office about the first one, they've probably got standard procedures for sorting you out.

For the second (the enrollment thing), get a letter from the Student Academic Administration confirming that you're a student, what year you're currently in, the duration of the course and when you're expected to graduate. They're unlikely to give you a letter saying you're registered for the particular term given that you aren't yet but a letter with all of the above will cover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Lufthansa Germany eh. Is that the one in Hamburg. Its supposed to be HUGE. I was in Lufthansa Shannon last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

cooperguy wrote: »
    Lufthansa Germany eh. Is that the one in Hamburg. Its supposed to be HUGE. I was in Lufthansa Shannon last year

ya, luftansa technic in hamburg me thinks, i have to learn a bit o german now :(

should be great, if i ever freekin make it through all this registration ****....

• Advertisement
Advertisement