Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about tattoos

Options
  • 17-12-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Those of us who are not yet tattood, but considering it, often have questions or concerns about tattoos, the process, the healing or where the good and not so good places are.

So its great to have you experienced tattoo'd people here to help us out.

So this is for anyone with questions about tattoos and anyone who can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

ok, here's my question.

Is there a minimum thickness for the lines in tattoos?? Is it ok to have very fine lines? Will they be seen properly and can the tattooist do them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Fine lines can be done. I have some lines in some of my work that'd be only half a mm or so in thickness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

ok cool so they can still be seen properly and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Yeah nay a bother to see them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

but, at teh same time... i've had a couple of pieces i've had to make bigger, because i wanted very small lines/text, and was warned that after a few years, they would likely spread and end up blurring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Fine lines are no problem really, it's when you have fine lines next to other lines or blocks of colour that it runs a greater risk of bleeding into each other a little...

Advertisement