Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wii remote in cork

Options
  • 17-12-2007 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

anyone know where i can get the wii play with remote in cork? have searched high and low!! it was hard enough work to get my paws on a wii lol, now i need an extra remote and nunchuk thingy so i can play it with my bf on Christmas day :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Good luck. I tried and couldn't find one. Ordered onefrom cdwow about five weeks ago and it still hasn't been dispatched.
    You could try ebay but it might be tight for posting before xmas day.

p.s. 2 weeks ago Argos in mahon said they would have more in soon but they couldn't reserve or guarentee it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

i suppose i'll have to survive without an extra controller so. i tried argos mahon alright but no luck. i have the the wii base package so thats the most important thing but would love to get another remote to play two player games!!! thanks for the help anyway!! :)

Advertisement