Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desperately Seeking Stonemason

• 17-12-2007 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

Hi guys;

I'm trying to get hold of a decent stonemason and finding it difficult, not much luck through golden pages.

We have some large granite steps that are cracking at the corners/edges, and we're looking to get them repaired. Ideally the broken block taken out and a new block fitted it; but I presume a skilled stonemason would know the best way to perform the work.

The work will be in the North Dublin area though we will pay to have someone mobilise from almost any part of the country; pay for the work will be generous although you will need to be above board in the tax department.

If anyone can help put me in touch with someone or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just to remind people - please PM names. Dont post recommendations here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 carefree

tails142 -just PM'd you details!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

carefree wrote: »
    tails142 -just PM'd you details!
    Thats the style :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

Oh sorry muffler, I got confused between the no-pm'ing in adverts and the no pimping your wares here.

Thanks for the two numbers I got, I'll be getting in touch with them tomorrow most likely, if anyone else has a number pm me cos I wouldnt mind a third person to get in touch with.

Thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 uasal2000

Hi There,

Regarding your query on a stonemason, you can find information about one here at <SNIP>, They're located in cork but do work throughout ireland.

Best regards, Colm

Mod edit: No links to private firms please.

• Advertisement
Advertisement