Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patsy Fagan

• 17-12-2007 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Did you see Patsy Fagan on the BBC snooker team yesterday? He was a special guest marking the tournaments thirtieth year. Patsy won it in 1977. I had never heard of him before, he seems like a bit of a legend. Apparently he was a top player but was forced to give up the game due to his inability to use the rest properly. I always thought that Denis Taylor and Alex Higgins were the only Irish snooker stars of the 70ies & 80ies. Which county is Patsy from?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

Glenman wrote: »
    Did you see Patsy Fagan on the BBC snooker team yesterday? He was a special guest marking the tournaments thirtieth year. Patsy won it in 1977. I had never heard of him before, he seems like a bit of a legend. Apparently he was a top player but was forced to give up the game due to his inability to use the rest properly. I always thought that Denis Taylor and Alex Higgins were the only Irish snooker stars of the 70ies & 80ies. Which county is Patsy from?

here is a photo I took of Patsy Fagan

http://psc.photoshelter.com/user/irishphoto/set/A00007ZNowZffVpM#I000413173

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Very nice photos there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

irish147 wrote: »
    here is a photo I took of Patsy Fagan

Classic! Thanks for that.
    It was nice of BBC to have him as a special guest to mark 30 years of the championship

Glenman wrote: »
    Classic! Thanks for that.
    It was nice of BBC to have him as a special guest to mark 30 years of the championship

I took about 40 photos of him last sunday at the final....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

irish147 wrote: »
    I took about 40 photos of him last sunday at the final....

jebus mick, your not too bad with that camera, if only you could play snooker now

• Advertisement

yes, my camera works, my cue does not

Advertisement