Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bluetooth Car Kit (buy & fit)?

• 17-12-2007 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

I want to buy someone a pressie of a bluetooth car kit... in the form of a voucher where they can go get it installed at their convenience.

Obviously better priced would be nice, but I don't mind spending for good service and reliability, but want to avoid being ripped off.

Any recommendations around the Blanchardstown area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

Would you not consider the likes of a Garmin Nuvi GPS with added Bluetooth Calling.

I have one as my Main & portable car kit and it is all touchscreen dialing,sms etc

A more versatile option in my opinion and easy to setup and sound and voice quality is the same as a standard car kit, I have also a 3.5mm jack in my car and run my sound and mp3's through it for even better quality.

The Nuvi 660FM has a Fm modulator to do the same as above

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭DaDa

I have the 660FM myself... and works great, for me :-)

But it's for my Dad, and he would have zero use for such a device. Just want a simple bluetooth car kit installed... don't even want a cradle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

Best option go to Halfords and get a parrot ck3100 they will install on site aswell, tis simple and the job

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭DaDa

Cheers... I'll give that a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

O2 sell vouchers. CPW do also afaik.

• Advertisement
Advertisement