Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately Wanted: Disney Pixar Cars: Transforming Mack Playset

Options
  • 17-12-2007 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi,

Would any of you have a Disney Pixar Cars: Transforming Mack Playset for sale? As far as I can see, there is not a single Smyths, Argos, Toymaster or other shop in this country that has one for sale. Amazon won't ship me one and I'm getting desperate. I have a 5 year old who will be devestated.

Does anyone have one to sell. please........

Thanks
    Jen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

One on eBay here. Is that it? Looks like a legit seller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Jen199

Yeah, I actually work for eBay so this was my first port of call. I've written to about 10 sellers asking could they get it to me before xmas. Not 1 person replied to me. Not 1.

I've tried to order it on amazon but they won't ship it here for some xrazy reason to do with technology! Am currently exploring shops up north!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭witchywoman

my sympathies on this, i have a 2 yr old boy expecting the same one from santa, ive searched high and low to no avail, if you do manage to source one, please post the shop location up.

Advertisement