Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE W960i and Blackberry Connect

• 17-12-2007 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hello all.

I have an SE K800i and love it! Unfortunately I am getting a Blackberry Pearl from work to keep uptodate with mail while I travel with work. I use my K800i as my mp3 player (I have a 4gb M2 card in it), I have an FM transmitter for when I'm in rental cars in foreign countries, and have a car kit in my car here in Ireland for it. So moving to a Blackberry will cause me several problems!

I'm hoping to over come this by upgrading to the new SE W960i with 8gb onboard storage, and push email. However I'm a little unsure of how this will work. I've read a few reviews of teh phone which say it is compatible with Blackberry (and in particular Blackberry connect for Symbian phones). The link below describes Blackberry Connect, but I'm not sure how it work i.e. do I need to buy this software or is it preloaded, where do I buy it?

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/devices/enabled/os.jsp#tab_tab_symbian

Any advise is much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement