Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innappropiate behaviour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

funny_cat_pictures_pc_6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Has that site got a Feedback forum? I think we should start a thread stating that someone's posting crap about a Boards user and that it's "innappropriate".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

electro.ie wrote: »
    It's bad form for one of your moderators to be trolling on another site

Read 4 posts up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 OracleOfTruth

Amz wrote: »
    Seriously ... You guys are hardcore.
    No mostly techno and house music.

It's bad form for your username to be advertising another site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Really?
    You better get on and defend yourself then as your character is being taken out Oswald style.

They have put up all your myspace pics, the ones from your Romania trip and even some of your friends up. Its gone a bit overboard there and I'm getting worried. One guy said he would make you ingest a guitar if he ever saw you.

Ok, I'm calling Shenanigans. Karl has made a lot of enemies here, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say you're a ban-ee of his and you are taking revenge by registering on a different site in his name, and coming over here in order to stir up shíte. Am I right or am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

I think its bad for the troll from your site to be moderating here.... can you please stop him ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Really?
    You better get on and defend yourself then as your character is being taken out Oswald style.

They have put up all your myspace pics, the ones from your Romania trip and even some of your friends up. Its gone a bit overboard there and I'm getting worried. One guy said he would make you ingest a guitar if he ever saw you.

Welcome to the internet tbh.

None of this is new, and this kind of tomfoolery hasn't been succesfull in the past. In fact, I think it's only going to feed my ego. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Really?

May God have mercy on your ignorant mind.

Welcome to the internet tbh.

None of this is new, and this kind of tomfoolery hasn't been succesfull in the past. In fact, I think it's only going to feed my ego. :)
    People are planning to assault you, thats not tomfoolery. This has gotten way out of hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

I'm just letting people know what sort of a creep they are dealing with here. He has really upset some people on that site today and its not on.

im sure they're all crying into there afternoon coffees over on C-ie..Actually it looks like your man made a complete tool of himself over there and is recieving a proper C-ie welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

People are planning to assault you, thats not tomfoolery. This has gotten way out of hand.
    I assume you're planning on discouraging these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Oooohhh. Scary.

Karl, quick! Hide!! The internet peoples are coming after you!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Take it up with the owner of the other site. If you're the owner, then ban the user and complain to his ISP.

There is nothing we can do here except post cat pics. Not that that is a bad thing.

Perhaps you should post the following against your rebelling user and it'll scare him into stopping

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

Listen, people have threatened me dozens of times before, including some nazis over on stormfront. Not a single one of them has ever followed through, and I doubt if I get a hundred or more threats of assault that any of those would be followed through on either, so it's no skin off my neck. It's very easy for someone to impersonate someone else on the internet, take a few pictures from a myspace page, or any such things.

If you feel so strongly about it, please direct the people on your forum to this thread here, and let it sort itself out. But this is just another little muppet trying to get under my skin, and that's nothing out of hand.

Listen, people have threatened me dozens of times before
    Why are people always threatening you. What have you done to be so unpopular?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

There is no spoon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

He's into dance music. nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭danger mouse

after reading only three or four of Karl Hungus's posts i have to say he's a sound enough chap that doesn't deserve threats over the Internet from other users..somebody has obliviously been using an alias and trying to trick poor Karl Hungus...He's sooooo cool guys give him a break people.

• Advertisement

What have you done to be so unpopular?

Imitate you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

No, I'm spartacus

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭electro.ie

Easy there Oracle, stop **** stirring.

Simple fact is someone/ either Karl himself or someone impersonating him posted some insults. If he says he didnt then fair enough.

The Cat image replies are ****ing gay lads, really now :D

I wouldn't say they're always threatening me, but it happens. I'm not all that unpopular either, I think there are probably moderators here who've gotten far more threats than I do, and the fact is, you'll rarely see any threads complaining about me or the way I do things around here. But, I guess it just comes with the position of moderator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Marksie wrote: »
    No, I'm spartacus

I am Beowulf

The Cat image replies are ****ing gay lads, really now

Personally I think it's the bomb. I bet Oracle does too ;)

The Cat image replies are ****ing gay lads, really now :D

965300457_618cf7ffa4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I am Karl Hungus.

No, I'm Karl Hungus, and so's my wife!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Im just hungry does that count.. is it the capital of Europe??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

And yet this is not the inappropriate behaviour. Interesting.

Advertisement