Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samurai Sword vs .50 Cal.

• 17-12-2007 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭

One reason why you should never bring a knife to a gun fight: link.

Gotta love the way the bullet is split in half by the sword!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

One reason you should never invade a country and expect them to defend themselves afterwards. Link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

the_syco wrote: »
    One reason why you should never bring a knife to a gun fight: link.

Gotta love the way the bullet is split in half by the sword!:eek:

Ok......now thats freaky, because just the other day I was thinking if it were possible that a bullet could be split in half by a sword!! I was wondering if they had done something like that on MythBusters, or how that thought got into my head :eek:

Alas, a video to put my mind at rest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

One reason you should never invade a country and expect them to defend themselves afterwards. Link
    LOL, that reminded me of Boyzone's first appearance on the Late Late Show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

agamemnon wrote: »
    LOL, that reminded me of Boyzone's first appearance on the Late Late Show.
    I love the caption for the second clip:
    Rather than equip them with armored vehicles, automatic weapons and mobile artillery, perhaps we should give each a copy of Dance Dance Revolution.

When exactly are you going to get a shot that precise in a real-world situation? Still though, it looks pretty cool. Plus the exercising one is hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Want to see it again?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Quality :D

Advertisement