Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinergi - Imagine Broadband! Dispicable

Options
  • 17-12-2007 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Sorry to have a moan but MY GOD, I've never dealt with such a bunch of numbnuts!!! Story goes - I changed from Cinergi to NTL, I notified Cinergi, asked for a final bill, told them I would be changing, did I need to do anything - was told no. Just in case I told them a day before I was changing that the engineer was changing over following day. I heard that there customer services was appalling so was extra careful.

Now months on I am still getting billed when I physically havent got a line with them anymore. Each month I am getting billed... I ring up each month, I get cut-off the phone, left on hold, (today their systems were down) - talk to customer service (u have to explain) then transfer to credit control (have to explain again - they promise it wont happen again) then next month it does happen again so I ring credit control ask to speak to a manager - they say fax over NTLs bill (proof of new line) with other bills. Which I have done now for the past 2 months.

What do you do when no one is listening but the problem is reoccuring??? .. I dont want my credit rating to be affected and under no circumstances am I paying for a service I am not getting as line isnt physically with them... my patience is running thin and cant believe that no matter how many times I ring no one is listening, or they do listen and promise it will be sorted but never is?.. I even know most of the customer service members/credit control/managers names at this stage!!!!

Anyone any ideas? wat would u do?

Advertisement