Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garmin nuvi200 vs nuvi300

Options
  • 17-12-2007 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

hey folks
    just looking for some advice
    both the above are available for the same price, 300 in harvey normans, 200 in halfords.
    on the comparison sheet on the garmin website the nuvi300 seems to have a few extras, and is missing none of the features on the nuvi200.
    DID and halfords made out that the nuvi300 is an older model and not as good as the nuvi200, but without any real reasons why.
    Halfords and Harvey Norman both said they will have the latest maps, and i've read on here that even if they don't I can upgrade for free in 2008 once i don't register till then?

logically it seems the nuvi300 is the better model, am I missing something? does the nuvi200 have a better interface or something? or are DID and halfords full of it:)

Advertisement