Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationships

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Do you mind if he looks at other girls?

Yes if I'm with him he should be looking at me!

Flirts with other women?

Yes I would kill him.

Dances with other women ( Nightclub/Bar)?

Yes, he wouldn't though he hates even dancing with me.:)

Would you stay with him if he was unfaithful (Kiss/Ride)?

No way

Would you mind him going to a strip club?

Would a bit.

Do you trust your man?[/QUOTE]

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Peared wrote: »
    I would say we have a habit of pretending we dont mind things so we dont look possessive or insecure or whatever and then ripping the fella out of it (in private) when he actually does something along these lines.

Lol! Totally!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Peared wrote: »
    I dunno ladies. Now I'm not saying anybody is telling untruths here but would you say that women in general pretend to be an awful lot more easy going in front of other women than they actually are with their fellas?

I would say we have a habit of pretending we dont mind things so we dont look possessive or insecure or whatever and then ripping the fella out of it (in private) when he actually does something along these lines.
    My experience of women isnt in line with the boards average female response anyway

Girls Ive been with seemed to get annoyed over this and bring it up in future or get me back but at the time make a poor attempt at pretending they didnt care

Flirts with other women?
    Girls Ive been with seemed to get annoyed, even if it was with friends; though they never believe that they are/were just friends

not relavent, only one person I ever want to dance with

again no experience

only one girl ever had a problem with this, though for the others it was just hypothetical situations

Do you trust your man?
    I have no idea what went through their minds, but Id hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Quality wrote: »

I hate when he dances with other women, Everytime we go out he will do it. He knows I hate it, It doesnt matter what I say to him, he still does it.

wow i dont know how you can put up with that. its not really that he dances but that he knows it bothers you and still does it!

i've never had that problem because all my bfs have hated dancing :D

no, its not like he or anyone else can help themselves, i just dont wanna know about it

Flirts with other women?
    yes, i dont stand for that im flirty by nature bull****. i am but i keep it under wraps out of respect for my bfs. i dont mind if we're not in love but its not a good sign if he cant help himself

never had a bf that 'danced', moshed at most. dont mind moshing or just jumping around at all, but i wouldnt like slow dancing or grinding

no. i feel like i wouldnt be able to trust him again. unless she fell on his lips right in front of me that is

no if it was a lads thing i'd understand, if there was lap dances ect i'd be cross

Do you trust your man?
    i did then we hit a bump but i think im back on track and trust him again fully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

had to change them a bit to apply to me :D

Do you mind if she looks at other women/men?

Not at all, before she met me she'd have considered herself straight so other women wouldn't interest her and lets be honest a mans going to find it hard to compete with me so I don't think I'd have anything to worry about.

Flirts with other women/men?

Same as above and besides I'm a bit of a flirt myself and it never bothers her. We have a really good relationship and I doubt a few compliments and oneliners would make her stray. I doubt she'd even know if she was flirting, no matter what the other person thought she'd only really see it as a conversation. In our case the flirting is usually with the both of us at the same time :D

Dances with other women/men ( Nightclub/Bar)?

Naaa sure I'd encourage it if we were on a night out because I'd want her to enjoy herself and I'm not big on dancing, if anyone tried to drop the feel or anything she'd probably plant them one :D

Would you stay with her if she was unfaithful (Kiss/Ride)?

As much as I love her no, I'd try to remain friends but I've been cheated on before and it really hurt so I don't think I'd be able to trust her again.

Would you mind her going to a strip club?

Not at all, if she did it'd only be for a laugh and I'd most likely be standing on the table with her chanting "GET THEM OFF, GET THEM OFF!" :D

Do you trust your woman?

Totally 100%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Do you mind if he looks at other girls? - my fella doesnt, simple as. though if he did, i'd've no worries whatsoever.

Flirts with other women? - again, he doesnt, simple as. though i was worried for a bit cos a lot of his best mates were female. have since met them, and have absolutely no problems leaving em alone while they're pissed.

Dances with other women ( Nightclub/Bar)? - nope! he was best man and danced a halfdance with one of the bridemaids at the wedding, and had me up before the end of the first song :)

Would you stay with him if he was unfaithful (Kiss/Ride)? - couldnt imagine it happening, but i most certainly would.

Would you mind him going to a strip club? -, lol, he used to work for prostitutes, i can picture him squirming and cringing at hte strip club now! :P

Do you trust your man? - to the end of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Another from the guys perspective + some of these answers would depend of the faith and trust you have in the person but in general.

Do you mind if she looks at other guys?
    Not at all, she is human, I'd be worried if she found me the most attractive guy in the world. *

Flirts with other men?
    Really don't mind this at all, as I know she is with me and its nice to know
    that other guys would find her attractive, but would prefer if she didn't very obviously do it when Im sitting beside her :p

Dances with other men ( Nightclub/Bar)?
    Hell no! you should see me dance . /slap "Perv"

Would you stay with her if he was unfaithful (Kiss/Ride)?
    Behind my back I would have to say no.
    If discussed, well its been discussed then :)

Not one bit, its not like she is gona be able to touch the guys.

Do you trust your imaginary woman?
    Yeps

*Im the 2nd most attractive :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

Another from the guys perspective + some of these answers would depend of the faith and trust you have in the person but in general.

Do you mind if she looks at other guys?
    Not at all, she is human, I'd be worried if she found me the most attractive guy in the world. *

Flirts with other men?
    Really don't mind this at all, as I know she is with me and its nice to know
    that other guys would find her attractive, but would prefer if she didn't very obviously do it when Im sitting beside her :p

Dances with other men ( Nightclub/Bar)?
    Hell no! you should see me dance . /slap "Perv"

Would you stay with her if he was unfaithful (Kiss/Ride)?
    Behind my back I would have to say no.
    If discussed, well its been discussed then :)

Not one bit, its not like she is gona be able to touch the guys.

Do you trust your imaginary woman?
    Yeps

*Im the 2nd most attractive :p

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

No, but I mind when they look at him if that makes sense :s

Flirts with other women?
    He doesn't do that, barely flirted with me in the early days.

Depends on a lot of factors - who he's dancing with, how he's dancing etc.

Dunno, a kiss I could probably forgive... would probably not stay if it was anything more than that.

No.

Do you trust your man?
    Yes.

SarahSassy wrote: »
    :D:D
    Anything in particular got you smiling Sas? :D

Its interesting to see some of the points here actually specially from the girlies!
    I'll ask girls thats don't like your partner flirting with other girls, do you flirt with guys? is there any particular reason for not liking himself doing it? Im curious?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Piste wrote: »
    My boyfriend doesn't do any of the above.

Is he perfect, or just weird? :confused:

Not ghey is he??

Piste wrote: »
    My boyfriend doesn't do any of the above.

Is he perfect, or just weird? :confused:

I'd find this a bit weird that he doesn't look at other women? Not to say its not completely true and he doesn't. Does he not look at Angelina Jolie or anyone else and think wow she is good looking?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Do you mind if he looks at other girls? Wouldnt bother me

Flirts with other women? - Wouldnt bother me, it's me he is going home with

Wouldnt bother me, it's me he is going home with

Would you stay with him if he was unfaithful (Kiss/Ride)? kiss possible depending on the situation, sex no way

Would you mind him going to a strip club?Wouldnt bother me, it's me he is coming home to

Do you trust your man? what the point in being with someone you dont trust. if you dont have trust in your relationship, you dont have a relationship

irishbird wrote: »
    Do you trust your man? what the point in being with someone you dont trust. if you dont have trust in your relationship, you dont have a relationship

Coulnt've said it better and all the other questions depends on this one really!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

i would say no to most things but if he was going to a strip bar extreamly rare then i wouldn't mind if he was out with a bunch of guys for an occasion. trust is very important to me and i won't stand for jealousy. last relationship i was in i made a point of hanging out with guys i used to be with to show he can't tell me who can and can't hang out with. if he can't trust me i dont' want to be with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

narco wrote: »
    Do you mind if he looks at other girls? - my fella doesnt, simple as. though if he did, i'd've no worries whatsoever.

In your company. Simple as.
    narco wrote: »
    Would you stay with him if he was unfaithful (Kiss/Ride)? - couldnt imagine it happening, but i most certainly would.

You would stay with him if he was unfaithful :confused:

Do you mind if he looks at other girls? No not at all , I would comment on women a good bit , he usually just asks "would you sleep with her" with dirty thoughts on his minds

Flirts with other women? - Yes , but I suppose it would depend on who she was . I consider him to be naturally charming and friendly so I suppose to draw a line would be hard

If he did he would have to be locked and have danced with me first as I love dancing and he hates it

Would you stay with him if he was unfaithful (Kiss/Ride)? No, the thought would haunt me, I would never be able to forgive him
    previously the thought of his ex even visting his place would make me so sick

Would you mind him going to a strip club? Wouldnt bother me, it's me he is coming home to

Do you trust your man? I believe its really important but it has to be built up... I don't trust easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

Quality wrote: »
    Hey Girls,

A few good ones for yis...

What do you find acceptable behaviour from your man....

Flirts with other women?

Do you trust your man?

He can look as long as its not a stare!
    Flirting is a HUGE no no
    Depends on who he's dancing with, the dancing hes doing and if hes drunk
    Been cheated on before and stayed, will NEVER do that again - there is no excuse for it
    Strip club
    > only if its a stags night. but on random nights out - not a chance
    It took a while, but i do trust him!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

The-Rigger wrote: »
    In your company. Simple as.

nope, that's just him.

You would stay with him if he was unfaithful :confused:

it wouldnt happen, but yes, i would.

Im single but here we go

-would expect him to

Flirts with other women?
    -depends

-also depends

-doubt it, depends on the circumstances and how he dealt with it

-no

Do you trust your man?
    -eh.... why on earth would someone be in a relationship with someone they didn't trust? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

-would expect him to

Flirts with other women?
    -wouldn't like it

- wouldn't like it

-god no!

- wouldn't be over the moon

Do you trust your man?
    - looking back now, no i didn't really and i had good reason not to. wish i knew for sure though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement