Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Pressure Problem

Options
  • 17-12-2007 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Moved into an apartment in July, water pressure was fine up to about 6 weeks ago. We had a power cut and ever since the water pressure has been acting up. Main kitchen hot & cold is fine. En-suite & main bathroom are the problem. When the tap is turned on the pressure is fine then the pressure goes a little and then comes back on normal, this is both hot & cold taps. The shower works off the taps and the same problem, every minute or so the pressure drops then comes back. Sometimes when the toilet is filling it'll stop filling and then kinda kick back in again. I've checked with our management company and they had the maintenance man check the pumps in the basement and everything is ok down there. We're on the top floor (3rd). We have the standard boiler with this blue contraption coming off the pipes near the boiler, I'm not sure what its called. I've searched google and can't seem to find anything on it.

Any advice appreciated!!

Advertisement