Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gears of War

• 17-12-2007 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭

Any chance of a special area for gears of war? Halo has one, but gears of war is a far superior game. Anyone second my bid? Mods? People in high places? Please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

pfft, COD is where its at now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

No sorry, i dont buy into fads. No way will that last. GoW is better in every way imaginable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Yeh,

We should have a forum for Duke Nukem also!

GoW is a nice game and all, but why make a forum for a game that has been out ages now?

No one would post in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I'm not sure how Call Of Duty is a "fad" now that its into the fourth instalment... but fair enough. Personally, I hated Gears Of War.

But Wolfenstein(!) is there, how long has that been out? And same with quake, Resident evil and chess. Chess is millions and millions of years old. And yeah, duke nukem is class. Legtendary game.

• Advertisement

Jay P wrote: »
    But Wolfenstein(!) is there, how long has that been out? And same with quake, Resident evil and chess. Chess is millions and millions of years old. And yeah, duke nukem is class. Legtendary game.

Why don't you have a quick glance at the Wolfenstein forum and see how well that is doing :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well there will be GOW2 and 3 to write about - and the possible but unlikely release of the extra content that was released on the pc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

But why, it's crap? and how many GoW threads have you seen in here in the past month?

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

a Gears of War special thread my hole.
    You are having a laugh I'd say,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Any chance of a Kane and Lynch forum too?;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

hexic forum anyone?

Commander Keen forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

pong?

i win. we can close the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Dashboard forum.

I feckin always use mine, and so do all of you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Chess is millions and millions of years old. And yeah, duke nukem is class.

Pah, what absolute rubbish.

The world's only 4,000 years old ;)

WellyJ wrote: »
    Why don't you have a quick glance at the Wolfenstein forum and see how well that is doing :rolleyes:

Ya, i just did, pretty bad. But its merely the fact that it would have one. Surely they could change the wolfenstein name to gears of war and we'd all be super happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

I don't think gears should merit its own forum, maybe a sub-forum within the Xbox one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

WellyJ wrote: »
    Commander Keen forum?

+1 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

Surely they could change the wolfenstein name to gears of war and we'd all be super happy

or just you

cos none of us seem to care

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Maybe create it when gow 2 comes out, but not now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

would probly be a waste but lots of love for gears multiplayer is amazing:)

although its a pain the hole to get a good 4+4 game that people stay for the whole game

anyone intrested in starting a boards.ie team or clan or somthing like that for it

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Millions of years?
    A good few centuries I thought ...

Advertisement