Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Joke

Options
  • 17-12-2007 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot announces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing.

The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed.

So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. "Iron this."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

rocky25 wrote: »
    A woman sat on a plane heading for New York, when the pilot announces that because of difficulties with the plane's engines, he must make an emergency landing.

The woman, fearing that this may be the end of her life looks over to a man sitting next to her and rips her shirt and bra off, and throws herself on him. "Make me feel like a woman again!" she screamed.

So the man rips his shirt off and hands it to her. "Iron this."

Awful...just awful.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i chuckled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Awful...just awful.:p

Agree with you Alan,

But the story had a didn't end there.
    The Plane didn't crash,it was heading for the Cavemen Islands.
    When the plane landed, 400 cavemen attacked the plane with their shirts.
    The woman opened up a laundry service, she became rich and even had her own Bank.
    Lots of Irish Politicans,Publicans and Boards.ie Mods have accounts there.
    Me? I put my shirt on a horse and it didn't fit him, he looked ridiculous.
    The C.A.S.P.A. deported me back to Ireland and I am now typing this.

And the Moral of the story is: If at shirt you dont succeed, get a Budgie, they love seed.:rolleyes:

Advertisement