Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**urgent Help Needed**

Options
  • 17-12-2007 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Since yesterday evening I've been at the receiving end of a SYN Flood. My router is the is the originating IP !!!

Please excuse the drastic heading but I'm only able to stay online for minutes at a time because of this. Can anyone help ??, how can I stop this and find out whats happening ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Well F**k the lot of ye then , I sorted it myself :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Good for you :)

I would have suggested contacting your ISP, remember one place I stayed had a BT Business line and the statis IP belong to the line weas being DDosed from a german IP, in the end BT Business had to change the static IP :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement